| Home |
| Buy Now |
| Contact Us |
- Bring your training to the next level with the Rock Bar. Designed for use in
weighted cycle training
, the Rock Bar is available with specially designed, fully adjustable weights.
- The design allows the Rock Bar to be attached to the bike at the best locations for
...below your center of gravity. Attach below the down tube or the top tube.
- Adding weight to the bike while cycling will increase your
. With today's bikes getting lighter and lighter, it is important now to incorporate weights while cycling. The Rock Bar is available with 7 pounds of weight.
- The Rock Bar is not just for weighted training. The Rock Bar was designed for
carrying extra gear
when not used with weights. The Rock Bar is available without weights.
- The Rock Bar can be used to hold energy bars & gels, spare tube, pump, patch kit, tools, batteries, and more. How it is used is up to you.
- Attach the Rock Bar to handle bars, the down tube, the top tube, and even to the seat post on folding bikes. The Rock Bar can even be used off the bike.
- For use by all types of cyclists. Amateur and professional.
- Great for long distance cycling- on and off the road, mountain biking, enduro, gravel races and other events where extra supplies are crucial.
- Durable, semi-rigid, foam padded nylon case. Helps protect contents.
- Slim profile contoured design. Will not interfere with normal bicycle use.
- Design allows case to be attached to bike at ideal locations for most frame designs.
- Does not block access to standard-size water bottles for most adult bike frame sizes when attached to top tube on traditional diamond frames.
- Two removable main straps. For easy strap changes or removal.
- The Rock Bar is available with and without two removable weight pouches.
- Works with weights as a weight training case. Works without weights to store extra energy bars, tools, etc.